Sunday, September 14, 2008

I saved my life from "Blog Tsunami"

Oh ya, before i start, Eva what's "Blog Tsunami" anyway?
but thanks for the advice, i'm saving my life now....dun worry...



So.....i guess she's right....there is a "Blog Tsunami" coming....well,too late for the ppl in the photo, but i can still safe my little life.....not by creating a blog, that wont work i guess......

well, off i went to search for hiding place which i wont get melted when i'm hiding in it.....although i'm a fridge myself, i can't protect myself from melting...(by the way, i have an image of a snowman, but function of a fridge).
so, i met some same-fate ppl n a cat as i search n search.....the problem was always not enough extra space or the fridge too small......


So, the 1st fridge i found,there was a kid before me...haha....this little fren here wana hide in a fridge too.....but due to lack of space n he scared his parents would b mad for "clearing the food stocks" for them, there is seriously no space for us.....anyway, i left him troubled....wonder what happen to him now......



As i thought i found a suitable fridge, man, i couldn't believe this gal....she's taking the "limited space" for hide-n-seek??!!!!
so....this is her.....hiding in the fridge, telling me not to tell anyone.....well, unfortunately for her, i told everyone through this blog d. Muahahaha!!! that's for not letting me in!!


After a few more fridge which turn me down each time i open them.....i found an empty 1....at last!!! Unlucky again this time......there is a cat inside....oh my....!!!! Just give me a break will ya?

Guest wat it said.....

obviously there's nothing la....

dunoe what it's saying..... =.=

err.....do cats eat grapes?
wonder why it mind bout that....this cat's weird......

you're the weird one la..... >.<
So....continue searching lo....until....at last, i saw this cute little pic in front of a shop,

i know my hope is near.....

As i was passing by, a married snowcouple were shopping for their room deco (or i suposed they were looking for a "bed").....

well, they wana live forever huh? we are not aiming the same goal lo.....



After this looooooooong search for a fridge, i found my hope at last.....


YIPPEEE!!!!!

As u guys can see, i was in that fridge.....erm.... its a freezer actually Xp writing this particular blog....its freezing here.......
Sooo.....thx to Eva, i survived the tsunami....erm...i wana ask.... where u guys hide then?? O.o?
Anyway, i mis my dear......hope she can teman me here....but she sure cant tahan such a freezing temperature inside the freezer >.<

Oh,by the way, Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all ^^

No comments: