Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wah..... tagged again?!!! >.<

wah.... these taggies are making me busy!! lol....i think i kena taggyphobia d.... >.<

Instructions, Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What Are Your Nickname?
Hmm....primary school frens called me "trap" which is actualy taken from my chinese name >.<>
I called myself ArcticWaltz....cant remember how i get myself that name....

2. What Is Your Most Favorite Thing To Do?
Sleeping....being with my dardar Evie....drawing (maybe?)....music.....movie....ohya, gaming!!

3. What Kind Of News Do You Read?
Except for boring and complicated politics, economics and sports, i read almost any news....prefer news bout unusual stufs la.

4. What Is Your Favorite Color?
Black, white, blue

5. Is There Someone In Your Heart Right Now?
Of coz!!! it's obvious ah ^^

6. Do You Believe You Can Survive Without Money?
that havnt happen yet so i cant tell....problably no lo....but as long as i'm being with Evie, i wont worry bout that.....

7. What Are You Afraid To Lose The Most?
My darling Evie....

8. What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now?
Be with my dar.....and have diner....cause i'm hungry now XD

9. If There's Someone That You Love, Would You Confess To Him/Her?
Eventually I need to confess somehow right? anw, its past tense d...

10. List Out 3 Good Points Of The Person Who Tagged You.
smart, nice fren, hardworking.

11. What Are The Requirements That You Wish From Your Other Half?
Must be a girl....and believe that we will be together forever

12. Between family and friends, which is more important to you?
I hate this kind of questions....both la....

13. If You Had To Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?
One "thing"?? can say "Food" as an answer?i guess my answer's acceptable

14. If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Happy, Which One Would You Pick?
Ask yourself before ask me...would u wana be sad but rich? happy la duh....if sad, u wont live long enuf to enjoy ur richest u know?

15. If You Have A Chance, Which Part Of Your Character You Would Like To Change?

oh....lots of parts...mostly my "inner self" part la....u wont understand de....only my dar knows...

16. How Do You See Yourself In 10 Years Time?
Married with Evie? ^^ i wonder.....performing music on world class stage? or cheap bar? or Sunway Pyramid? or at the streets.....i dunoe....just that i'll still be me....

17. What Is The One Thing You Love About Yourself?
My unique character XD

18. If You Can Bring Only One Thing Along With You To Another World, What Would It Be?
My darling ah.....If she's not the "thing" in this question, i prefer to my glasses along...i'm short-sighted de ah...!! can't stand being blind there.....

19. What personal question is most suitable for this last question?
Have u done reading? good! Applause please~!! ^^


Sooooo......alright folks, i'm done with the tagging! *phew* finished....

I tagged..
No one?!! Hahaha!! k la....tag Mr Yee la...

No comments: